- 1 - Athletic Handbook for Students/Parents
- 1 - VISION of Glenbard East Athletics (please print out for your perusal)
- 1-ATHLETIC ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFO
- 2019-2020 Girls Golf Info
- Athletic Registration Page 2018-2019
- 2 - Athletic Registration Form
- 2 - Glenbard East Boosters Website
- 3 - Collegiate Academic Eligibility
- 3 - IHSA Home School Facts for Athletic Eligibility
- 3 - IHSA Physical Form
- 2019-20 Insurance Info for Student-Athletes (Spanish version)
- 3 - IHSA FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT APPROVAL FORM
- Al DelMonte Scholarship ($1,000)
- Athletic Booster Club SCHOLARSHIP ($1,000)
- Athletic Booster Club SCHOLARSHIP ($1,000) - Recommendation Rubrics
- BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP FORM (2019-20)
- Concussion Protocol
- IHSA Equity-Transgender Policy
- INSURANCE Info Student-Athletes (English version)
- Nondiscrimination Notice - Students and Extracurricular Activities
- RAMS Fight Song (please learn the words)
- Scholarship Packet ($1,000) for Athletic Booster Club - Seniors Only
2020-21 ATHLETIC ANNOUNCEMENTS
Effective until further notice ALL athletic related activities both on and off campus are cancelled INDEFINITELY for the rest of spring/early summer.
Please use this LINK to read important information and FAQ for student-athletes and coaches from Illinois High School Association
Stay safe Rams and hope to see you back at Glenbard East soon.
Glenbard East Athletic Vision: To utilize school and sports to develop "WELL-ROUNDED" student-athletes and establish great pride in our Rams Community.
ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Please join, be a voice, volunteer, and help fundraise for your kids in our athletic program! Also purchase a FAMILY PASS ($75) as this will save you and your family from paying admission fees to Glenbard East regular season contests.
2020-21 Meeting dates for Athletic Booster Club (in Room 250, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.)
*OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
Fall Sports Parent Night, Monday, August 17, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m. (Biester Auditorium) TBD
Red & Black Athletic Community and Scrimmate Night, Friday, August 21, 2020 @ 4:30 p.m., TBD
GBE NATIONAL SIGNING DAY, Monday, April 26, 2021 (2:15 p.m.) (Come cheer on our future Rams that have committed to college, to continue their academic and athletic pursuits).
ESPYs AWARDS NIGHT, Monday, May 17, 2021 (a night to celebrate Rams Athletics, starting at 5:00 p.m. in the Cafeteria, reception, food, individual/team/family photos; 6:15 p.m. Ceremony starts in Biester Auditorium)
6/3/2022 7:00 AM