- 1 - Athletic Handbook for Students/Parents
- 1 - VISION of Glenbard East Athletics (please print out for your perusal)
- 1-ATHLETIC ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFO
- 2019-2020 Girls Golf Info
- Athletic Registration Page 2018-2019
- 2 - Athletic Registration Form
- 2 - Glenbard East Boosters Website
- 3 - Collegiate Academic Eligibility
- 3 - IHSA Home School Facts for Athletic Eligibility
- 3 - IHSA Physical Form
- 2019-20 Insurance Info for Student-Athletes (Spanish version)
- 3 - IHSA FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT APPROVAL FORM
- BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP FORM (2019-20)
- Concussion Protocol
- IHSA Equity-Transgender Policy
- INSURANCE Info Student-Athletes (English version)
- Nondiscrimination Notice - Students and Extracurricular Activities
- RAMS Fight Song (please learn the words)
- Scholarship Packet ($1,000) for Athletic Booster Club - Seniors Only
2019-20 ATHLETIC ANNOUNCEMENTS
Glenbard East Athletic Vision: To utilize school and sports to develop "WELL-ROUNDED" student-athletes and establish great pride in our Rams Community.
ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Please join, be a voice, volunteer, and help fundraise for your kids in our athletic program! Also purchase a FAMILY PASS ($75) as this will save you and your family from paying admission fees to Glenbard East regular season contests.
2019-20 Meeting dates for Athletic Booster Club (in Room 250, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.)
*OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
Fall Sports Parent Night, Monday, August 19, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m. (Biester Auditorium)
Red & Black Athletic Community and Scrimmate Night, Friday, August 23, 2019 @ 4:30 p.m.
GBE NATIONAL SIGNING DAY, Monday, April 27, 2020 (2:15 p.m.) (Come cheer on our future student-athletes that have committed to college, to continue their academic and athletic pursuits).
ESPYs AWARDS NIGHT, Monday, May 18, 2020 (a night to celebrate Rams Athletics, starting at 5:00 p.m. in the Cafeteria, reception, food, individual/team/family photos; 6:15 p.m. Ceremony starts in Biester Auditorium)
6/3/2022 7:00 AM