2021 Fall Sports Tryout and Athletic Registration Info
Athletic Registration Information 2021-2022
Registration for athletics is done through our online system
To tryout, a player must present a properly completed IHSA physical exam form (for freshman, a copy/original of the freshman physical form will be accepted), physicals are good for 13 months, have completed the on-line athletic registration through PowerSchool and the one time $150.00 athletic fee prior to the first contest. A player will not be allowed to tryout unless the above registration requirements are met. Instructions for how to register for athletics through PowerSchool are included in this packet. Fees can be paid on-line at the time of registration. Athletic fees may also be included in payment plans, if qualified, and declared at the beginning of the school year.
Note: Verify demographics for all your students before trying to register for athletics.
· Register for athletics before signing up for a payment plan or athletics must be paid in full.
· If payment plan installments are not made by the set due dates, you will be removed from the payment plan and athletic fees will be due in full immediately.
1) In PowerSchool, click on Athletics from the menu on the left or click on a student's name in Step 2 of the Registration Wizard.
2) Read and agree to the agreements that appear on screen
3) To register a student for athletics select a Season, select a Sport, and click Submit.
Note: You can select sports from multiple seasons before clicking Submit.
4) You can continue to register additional students for sports, by clicking on their names in step 2 Registration Wizard.
5) After your student(s) have been registered, click Student Fees from the menu on the left side of the page or Click the Click here to pay student fees link from Step 3 of the Registration Wizard.
6) In the fee system, click the Check Out button in the upper-right to make payment.
7) Provide payment details and click the Submit Payment button.
PLEASE CHECK FOR UPDATED SCHEDULES AND INFORMATION ON THE GLENBARD SOUTH ATHLETIC WEBSITE
2021-2022 Glenbard South Raider Fall Sports Tryout and Practice Information
Boys and Girls Cross Country:
Boys-Monday, August 9th at the track in Raider Stadium 3:00PM-5:00PM
Girls-Monday, August 9th at the track in Raider Stadium 7:00AM-9:00AM
No previous running experience required.
Head Boys Coach: Doug Gorski (630) 469-6500 Ext. 4706 or email@example.com
Head Girls Coach: Mark Tacchi (630) 469-6500 Ext. 4253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice Times: Varsity-Monday, August 9th 3:00PM-6:00PM
Sophomores-Monday, August 9th 3:00PM-6:00PM
Freshman-Monday, August 9th 3:00PM-6:00PM
Head Coach: Ryan Crissey (630) 469-6500 Ext. 4131 or email@example.com
Varsity and Frosh/Soph: Monday, August 9th and Tuesday, August 10th 2:00PM, Wednesday, August 11th and Thursday, August 12th 3:30PM. Times are subject to change based on course availability.
Tryouts will be held at Village Links.
Golfers will be responsible for paying their own green fees ($30-cash or check to Glenbard South). Get on the email list by contacting Coach Yudys or Coach Heyduck. (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
Golf shirt and golf slacks/shorts are required attire.
Head Coach: Phil Yudys (630) 469-6500 Ext. 4253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Varsity and JV: Monday, August 9th and Tuesday, August 10th 3PM-5PM.
Tryouts will be held at Lombard Golf Course (FKA Western Acres Golf Course)
Green fees for 9 holes will be paid for.
Collared shirt and golf skirt or shorts are required attire.
Head Coach: Kevin Berner (630) 469-6500 Ext. 4611 or email@example.com
All Levels: Monday, August 9th thru Wednesday, August 11th 3:00PM-5:00PM
Meet at Upper East Soccer Field
Head Coach: Adam Szyszko (630) 469-6500 Ext. 4253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
District 87 Co-op Varsity/JV Girls Swim Team w/Glenbard West:
Monday, August 9th
For more information, please contact the athletic office prior to August 1st
Head Coach: Miles Ritchie (email@example.com)
Varsity and JV-Monday, August 9th thru Wednesday, August 11th 3:00PM-5:00PM
Please bring your racquets and water.
Head Coach: Jim Fazio (630) 469-6500 Ext. 4253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Varsity-Monday, August 9th and Tuesday, August 10th from 3PM-5PM
Sophomore-Monday, August 9th and Tuesday, August 10th from 3PM-5PM
Freshman-Monday, August 9th and Tuesday, August 10th from 3PM-5PM
Head Coach: Chad Grant (630) 469-6500 Ext. 4253 or email@example.com
Fall Sports Mandatory Parent/Athlete Meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 17th at 6:00PM. More information on this will be available as we get closer to the start of the season.
8/9/2021 7:00 PM