- Pre-Season Letter - Fall Season
- Fall Sports Opening Day - 2021
- 2020-2021 Athletic Department Highlights - Fall Season
- 2020-2021 Athletic Department Highlights - Winter Season
- 2020-2021 Athletic Department Highlights - Spring Season
- 2020-2021 Athletic Department Highlights - Summer Season
- Athletic Commitments: 2020-2021
- 2020-2021 HF Campus Phase 4 Guidelines and Operations
- 8to18 Dashboard
- 8to18 Instructions
- Athletic Attendance Policy from Student Handbook
- Athletic Department Participation Philosophy
- Athletic Training
- Coaches' Control Panel
- H-F Drug Testing
- H-F Facilities Map
- H-F Fight Song
- H-F Home
- H-F Home Admission Prices
- H-F Ice Hockey Website
- H-F Parent Handbook - Athletic Information
- H-F Residency Requirements
- H-F Tutoring Information
- H-F User Fee Facts
- HFHS Athletic Twitter Page
- IHSA Girls Diving
- IHSA Home
- IHSA Key Bylaw Information
- IHSA Physical
- Letterman Jackets
- Medical Release Form
- NAIA Home
- NCAA Clearinghouse Home
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- NCAA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- NCAA Home
- NFHS Home
- NJCAA Home
- Open Gym Guidelines
- Season Start Dates
- SWSC Home
- Vikings - Collegiate Athletes
- VTV - Viking Television
- WHFH Home
Varsity Football Spectator Guidelines
Homewood-Flossmoor High School is excited to announce our Spectator Policy for all “Home” Football games. All recommendations from the IHSA, CDC and IDPH will be followed.
A student that is a member of Varsity Football, Varsity Cheerleading, Varsity Dance, Student Training Aides or Marching Band will receive a Family Pass which allows four (4) spectators to attend Varsity Level “Home” Football games. The student is responsible for getting the pass to their parents/guardians. Spectators will not be allowed to enter without the pass - No exceptions. The purpose of the pass is to provide an opportunity for the parents/guardians to support their child. The pass cannot be given to anyone outside of the family. The student account will be charged for the number of spectators attending the contest.
Spectators will not be allowed in the stadium until 45 minutes before the contest.
Upon entering the stadium, spectators must follow the COVID-19 procedures.
- If you are showing any of the symptoms posted at the gate – PLEASE DO NOT ENTER.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted.
Spectators should socially distance themselves in the bleachers.
Please exit immediately after the event. No gathering.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.
11/27/2021 10:54 PM
H-F "Home" Varsity Football Games FAQ
How does the Family Pass work? A student that is a member of Varsity Football, Varsity Cheerleading, Varsity Dance, Student Training Aides or Marching Band will receive a Family Pass which allows four (4) spectators to attend Varsity Level “Home” Football regular season games. The student account will be billed for the amount of spectators that aattend the event.
What happens if a family member is late to the game and the other three people used the Family Pass to enter? A member of the family will have to meet the person at the gate upon arrival. Please show the Family Pass. A maximum of 4 spectators still applies.
How do visiting spectators purchase tickets? Homewood-Flossmoor High School will provide tickets to the visiting school. The tickets will be on sale at the visiting school the week of the game.
How do community members purchase tickets? A limited amount of tickets will be on sale in the Campus Store (South Building) the week of the game. A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased by a community member.
Are H-F students allowed to attend football games? Yes. Students must register for the Student Section on the 8to18 website the week of the game. The list will be reviewed by administration. If selected, the student will receive an email and $2.00 will be charged to the student account. Students must enter the Student Gate with a school identification card.
11/27/2021 3:55 PM
No Bags Policy at Athletic Events
All who attend H-F athletic events are reminded that bags/backpacks and outside food/drinks are not permitted. In addition, students must have transportation arranged to depart campus in a timely manner at the conclusion of an event.
11/27/2021 3:33 PM
Sports Safety Guidance - Fall 2021
The Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School will follow the IHSA “Return to Athletics” Plan for the 2021-2022 school year. The plan will be modified throughout the year to meet the fluid recommendations from the IHSA, CDC, IDPH, and Office of the Governor.
Indoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is required at all times.
- Spectators: Spectators must remain socially distant and wear a mask. Spectators are allowed to travel to away contests.
Outdoor Sports and Activities
- Student Athletes and Coaching Staff: A mask is optional and not required.
- Spectators: A mask is optional and not required. Spectators are allowed to travel to away contests.
Covid 19 Procedures
- If required, please wear the mask appropriately. The nose and mouth must be covered.
- For indoor activities, failure to wear a mask may result in immediate removal.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted.
- Please exit immediately after the event. No gathering.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. The health and safety of our student athletes, parents/guardians, and coaches is our top priority.
We look forward to a great season! Go Vikings!
11/27/2021 6:37 PM