IHSA - Return to Activities
In response to the announcement from the IHSA to implement a "Return to Activities", the Athletic Department at Homewood-Flossmoor High School is creating a plan that includes the most recent changes to the seasons, schedules, guidelines, and procedures.
All recommendations from the IHSA, CDC and IDPH will be followed.
- Registration for the Fall Season will open on August 1st and must be completed by August 9th.
- The following sports are included in the Fall Season: Boys' Golf, Girls' Golf, Girls' Tennis, Boys' Cross Country, Girls' Cross Country, and Girls' Swimming/Diving.
- The start date for the fall season is August 10th. Physical Examination Forms must be on file in the Athletic Department Office (North Building) in order to participate on opening day. Please complete the required Physical Examination Form by August 7th. Physical Examination Forms can be submitted to the Security Desk in the North Building (Enter Door A) or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: The Physical Exam/Vaccination Report required for incoming Freshman can be used to participate in athletics.
- Please visit https://hf.8to18.com/accounts/login by selecting the Registration tab above to register for the Fall Season.
- Registration for the Winter Season, Spring Season, and Summer Season will be posted at a later date.
- At this time, we do not have guidance from the governing associations for Field Hockey and Ice Hockey. Once we receive direction for Field Hockey and Ice Hockey, we will communicate the information.
- All athletic facilities at Homewood-Flossmoor High School are currently closed to the public in order to ensure the health and safety of our student athletes, coaches and staff. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
We are H-F...Go Vikings!
10/24/2020 7:00 PM
Athletic Physical Examinations hosted at Homewood-Flossmoor High School
The Athletic Training Department is hosting Athletic Physical Examinations at Homewood-Flossmoor High School on Tuesday, August 4th. Please sign up today using the following link:
- Doctors: Dr. DeBartolo and Dr. Ward.
- Cost: $30.00 (Cash or Check)
- Important Instructions: Students must be registered. No walk-ups. Masks must be worn at all times. One parent/guardian per student.
- Check-In: Curbside in front of the Atrium (Door A) at the North Building,
8/5/2020 6:00 AM