FVC COVID-19 Spectator Expectations
The Fox Valley Conference asks spectators to follow these public health guidelines at fall 2020 athletic events:
• Practice safe social distancing.
• If social distancing cannot be maintained outside, all spectators will wear a mask.
• All spectators must be at least 30 feet from the competition.
• Stay at home if you show symptoms or have been in contact with someone with a confirmed positive case of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
• There should be no physical contact or interactions between spectators and participants at any competition venue at any time before, during or after the event. Parents should not bring any food, drink or anything else to athletes.
• All spectators are encouraged to bring their own chair if they want to sit while watching competitions. They also are asked to bring their own hand sanitizer.
• There will be no spectators for swimming, the only one of the four fall sports that competes indoors.
Fans who do not abide by the expectations of the Fox Valley Conference, or the individual location at which the FVC competition is taking place, will be asked to leave the event.