HHS Athletic Event Procedures Reminder
As a reminder, Huntley High School has the following policies and procedures regarding its athletic and event facilities. These changes were made in keeping with safety and security as our top priority, as well as to provide the best experience for community users of our facilities.
HHS Event Expectations (for all attendees at extracurricular events)
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed.
- Bags/purses are subject to search.
- No re-entry allowed once exiting the facility (you must re-pay to re-enter)
- Current HHS student ID is required to enter events for free. Also, for football games, all HHS students should enter through the pass gate closest to the softball field.
- Elementary and middle school students need to have a parent in attendance with the student to enter Red Raider Stadium or any other competition site
- No footballs, soccer balls, basketballs or any other sporting equipment are allowed in Red Raider Stadium, or any other competition site, thus no game play or horseplay is allowed
- Gates for HHS student section will open at 4:30 p.m. for football games
- Good sportsmanship is an expectation on, and off, the field
GO RED RAIDERS!
11/9/2019 12:00 AM