Athletic Online Registration Instructions
To register online for an ICCP sports program, the parent/guardian must create the account and registering the student/athlete using the instructions below. Any questions should be directed to Michael Fahey at email@example.com or (630) 530-3465
- Click on “Create An Account” and enter your email and create your own password. (Please be sure to remember the password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children.) ICCP will be sending athletic-related communications to the email address you provide. You will be able to add 3 additional emails that can receive communication but cannot access the account.
- Click on “Begin Registration”
- “Select Activity”
- Choose the sport your child will be trying for/participating in.
- “Select Participant”
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created)
- All information on this page is for the student, i.e. cell phone, email
- “Roster Details”
- You may be asked for t-shirt size, short size
- Height and/or weight will be collected for rosters of appropriate sports
- “Primary Parent/Guardian Information”
- Fill out the Parent information on the next page.
- “Physical Form”
- If you need a form to take to the doctor you may print it here.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice.
- Completed physical forms should be turned into the Main Office or Registrar's Office (Grade 9 -12)
- "Consent Agreement"
- At this time by clicking on the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided (Code of Conduct, Concussion Procedures, IHSA PES Testing, and Athletic Handbook/Information).
- You may click on the form to read or print. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box- they must both be checked to move forward.
- Please DO NOT print and turn in any forms that you already completed online.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registrations. You will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your email for this- and your spam. Add to contacts to insure delivery. You will receive important communications from the Athletic Department and at times 8to18.
- Please note: The process is not completed until a current physical is on file and you completed the payment process online.
- You may contact Michael Fahey at email@example.com or (630) 530-3465 if you have any questions.
2/28/2020 5:18 PM