Volleyball Team Camp Information
Updated ICCP Volleyball Camp Schedule for Week of July 13th:
Due to the recent Return to Play clarifications announced by the IHSA, the following changes have been made to our schedule:
Monday, July 13 – Conditioning from 6:30-7:30pm at the Plunkett Athletic Complex
Tuesday, July 14 – Sand Training from 4:30-6:30 pm at Berens Park in Elmhurst (Sand Courts)
Wednesday, July 15 – Conditioning from 6:30-7:30pm at the Plunkett Athletic Complex
Thursday, July 16 - Sand Training from 4:30-6:30 pm at Berens Park in Elmhurst (Sand Courts)
*Please be sure to check this page daily for updates to the schedule. All players will need to have their own water bottle and mask.
7/17/2020 11:06 PM
KNIGHTS RE-OPEN SELECT YOUTH CAMPS
ICCP Athletics will be holding a handful of youth summer camps for volleyball, dance/cheer, and boys' and girls' soccer. Please visit the link below to complete registration and reserve your spot today!!
1. Online registration will be required in order to participate in our summer camps. Please visit our website at https://www.iccatholicprep.org/athletics/clinics-camps/ to register online. Any questions regarding camp please contact the Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. NO WALK-UP REGISTRATION. State quidelines dictate that all camp registration is done online. We won’t be able to accept campers into camp unless they register online.
4. All campers should report to the Plunkett Athletic Complex or IC Gym upon arrival for their camp activity. We will review the registration and move you to the area where your camp program will go on. Coaches and camp personnel will be on hand to help with this process. Cars should drop campers off at the rolling gate at Plunkett or at the Northwest doors of the gym off Arthur Street.
5. All Campers and Parents are required to WEAR FACE MASKS upon arrival at IC Catholic Prep for their camp activities. Face masks may include any cloth face covering that allows the nose and mouth to be completely covered at all times. Face shields are an acceptable form of face covering. We will adhere to social distancing guidelines during the sessions, and we will properly sanitize/clean equipment that is used during the camp time.
6. Temperature checks and daily attendance charts will be maintained. This will take place at both camp sites before the session begins. Parents and guardians are asked to keep each camper home if he or she is sick. If a camper is running a fever, he/she will not be able to participate. We will contact the parents if this situation occurs.
7. You must BRING YOUR OWN WATER in an identified bottle. Athletes should come to camp ready to be involved. Please make sure equipment bags have proper identification.
7/28/2020 6:00 PM