FOOTBALL PROCEDURES FOR VARSITY GAMES
Freshmen/Sophomore game do NOT require tickets. Spectators must adhere to IHSA and LTHS protocols - Masks must be worn and social distancing must be observed. Families may sit together, but 6 feet of distance between non-families is required.
AWAY VARSITY FOOTBALL - ONLY ROSTERED PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE TICKETS. MUST FILL THIS FORM OUT BY 1PM THURSDAY PRIOR TO EACH GAME
HOME GAMES - LOTTERY SYSTEM FOR NON ROSTERED ATHLETES (INCLUDING STAFF) FILL OUT FORM BY 1PM THURSDAY PRIOR TO EACH GAME. YOU WILL BE NOTIFED FRIDAY MORNING OF GAME ABOUT TICKET STATUS
4/23/2021 2:26 PM
- You will no longer need an order form. VIP will be taking an individual picture of every athlete and uploading them to an online gallery. You will be able to see your picture before you place an order.
- To opt in for email notification when pictures are posted in the view and order gallery, enter your information into this form: https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSepMi863ZVfVmAa7tK3lz7R dRmTodz2cJl4zAQFYtTrP57-fA/ viewform
- To see photos, you will go to this link: https://www.vipis.com/
- All orders will now be direct delivery. When you place an order, VIP will print it and ship it to you.
- Questions about ordering photos can be sent to email@example.com.
5/7/2021 6:55 PM
May 5th, 2021
A FIELD-VARSITY SOFTBALL FIELD