How to Register for 2019 Fall Sports
Interested in playing a SPORT
in the 2019-2020 school year?
Registration & Tryout info.... READ BELOW!!!
INCOMING FRESHMEN: Your health physical will count towards your athletic physical. No need to get 2 physicals. Please make a copy of the physical you'll turn into the Health office, and turn one into the Athletic office prior to August 7, 2019.
SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS, SENIORS: You need to turn in a physical prior to the Fall Sports start date on August 12, 2019. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!Your son/daughter will NOT be able to participate in tryouts OR the start of the season without a physical.
ALL ATHLETIC PERMITS will be filled out ONLINE using 8 to 18 Registration. What does that mean? Two parts are needed from you to be cleared to try out for a sport.
- Website to Register for Sports:
Steps on Registering:
- Create an account by using your email address. Create a password.
- Select the sport. Be careful to select gender specific sport.
- Follow the instructions listed on the page.
- Turn in a physical signed by a physician to the Maine South Athletic Office by the Spec Gym.
If you plan to play a fall sport in 2019 it is best to have both parts above completed by August 7, 2019. Registration for fall sports teams is now open.
8/31/2019 9:42 PM