How to Register for 2019-2020 Spring Sports
Interested in playing a SPORT
in the 2019-2020 school year?
Registration & Tryout info.... READ BELOW!!!
INCOMING FRESHMEN: Your health physical will count towards your athletic physical. No need to get 2 physicals. Please make copies of the physical turn one into the Health office, and the other copy in to the Athletic. The current physical valid for 395 days from the examination date.
SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS, SENIORS: Updated physical must be returned to the athletic office prior to the start of tryouts. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!Your son/daughter will NOT be able to participate in tryouts OR the start of the season without current physical.
ALL Maine South Athletes are REQUIRED to do on-line registration via 8 to 18 website. To register online for Seasonal Sports use the following instructions:
- Website to Register for Sports:
- Click on "Create an Account" and enter your email address. You will also be asked to create a password. (Plese be sure to remember the password as you will use this for the years to come.)
- Click on "Begin Registration"
- Select your seasonal sport. Be careful to select gender specific sport.
- Click on or add particpant to register for the sport. (All information on this page is for that specific athlete.)
- Add parent/gardian information.
- Click next step on "Physical form".
- Click on "Legal" form to consent and agree to all information provided. (Please note that both parent/gaurdian and student consent boxes must be checked to move forward.
- Click on "Finish" to complete your registration. A conformation email will be sent upon registration.
2. Turn in a physical signed by a physician to the Maine South Athletic Office by the Spec Gym.
If you plan to play a spring sport in 2020 it is best to have both steps above completed one week prior to the start of your season. Registration is now open for spring sports.
4/1/2020 9:42 PM