- Athletics Mission and Core Values Statement
- District 308 Drug Testing Policy
- Concussion/Head Injury Care and Return to Play Guidelines
- OHS General Athletic Standards and Guidelines
- IHSA Official Website
- Buy a Brick Program - Pickerill Stadium Entrance
- 2020 Football Parent Communication
- 2020 Spring Tryout Information
- 2020 Tryout Information
- 8th Grade Athletic Information Night
- 8th Grade Athletic Information Packet 2020
- Athletic Physical Form
- Coaches Athletic Injury Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Compliance/Consent Form
- Concussion Protocol Policy for SD 308
- Hall of Fame Nomination Petition
- Hazing Information Sheet-District 308
- IHSA Banned Drug Classes
- IHSA Banned Substances
- IHSA Eligibility Information
- IHSA Sports Medicine
- IHSA's Play Smart. Play Hard.
- Music/Athletics Event Conflict Policy
- NCAA Clearinghouse
- NCAA Core Course GPA Memorandum of Understanding
- NCAA Eligibility
- NFHS Network Flyer
- OHS Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Press Release
- Parent-Coach Communication Brochure
- PE Exemption Form
- Physician Injury Referral Form
- Policy for Playing 2 Sports in 1 Season
- Positive Sports Parenting
- Post Concussion Consent Form Parent/Student Signatures
- Sports Injury Management Parent Handbook
- Sports Offered at OHS 19-20
- Strength/Conditioning Camp F.A.Q.
- Yard Signs Order Form
2020 Fall Tryout Information
8/14/2020 7:50 PM
20-21 Football Season Reserved Seating/Parking On Hold
Due to the ongoing pandemic situation and the resulting limitations of high school sports, limits on gatherings, etc., the football reserved seats and reserved parking will not be available at this time. We will review this as we move forward and as circumstances change with the state of the pandemic and the directions from our State and District. Stay Safe Panthers!
8/28/2020 1:41 PM
IHSA Fall Season for 20-21 Announced
The fall sports that will begin their season on August 10th this school year are boys and girls golf, girls tennis, boys and girls cross country, and girls swim and dive.
Please be sure to register for your sport and have a current physcial on file in the athletic office BEFORE August 10th or you CANNOT participate.
For co op sports in girls golf and in girls swim and dive, you would register at the OSWEGO EAST 8to18 registration page (linked on the OEHS atheltic website).
Actual times and locations for each sport will be posted ASAP once all information with facilities and District are approved and finalized.
8/10/2020 8:00 AM
2020 Athletic/Alumni Golf Outing is Cancelled
We regret to inform you that due to COVID-19 we have decided to cancel our 2020 OHS Athletic & Alumni Golf Outing. We look forward to seeing everyone in 2021 and honoring our dear friends, Ken Pickerill and George Bailey at that time.
8/14/2020 1:16 PM