Athletic Parent Meeting set for August 15th
August 15, 2019
Panther Country Main Gym, 7:00 - 8:00 pm
ATHLETIC PARENTS ONLY
This evening will consist of important information to prepare parents for the 19-20 and beyond school years.
This meeting is for all sport seasons, fall, winter, and spring.
Opportunities to ask questions and get key information that you will need as the 19-20 school year progresses.
***Please enter at Door 35 (Athletic Entrance)***
8/15/2019 7:00 PM
Oswego High School Athletics
Help our students grow to be great people, great students and great athletes.
Goals for our Student/ Athletes and Coaching Staff
1. Educationally based
2. Be Moral and Ethical
3. Reach Full Potential, be the best person you can be in all facets of life
4. Be Responsible for self and to the team
5. Be a Productive member of society
6. Prepare and work every day with the goal of “State” in mind.
7. Never quit on yourself, your team or your school
8. Win for OHS, team and self
Pride, Respect and Sportsmanship