Streaming Live at Plainfield Central
Games/Matches played in the Stadium and Main Gym are streamed at the link below:
7/3/2021 5:06 PM
8 to 18 Questions/Problems
Please do not call 8 to 18 with questions or problems. They are not familiar with our school setup and cannot help you. Please call our office 815-439-3265 with any questions.
7/10/2024 5:44 PM
2021-22 Tryout Dates
1/8/2022 5:13 PM
Poms Fall Tryouts
You must be registered for Poms Fall Tryouts at Registeration tab above.
4/27/2021 4:08 PM
Family football Spectators /Expectations
4/24/2021 7:24 PM
PCHS Athletic Booster Club Scholarship
**ATTENTION SENIOR ATHLETES**
Scholarship Application Instructions – 2020/2021
- The applicant must meet the Eligibility Requirements (see below).
- The application form must be completed in full.
- The applicant must provide the parent/legal guardian's email address for verification.
- A typed essay of up to 350 words must be emailed to Mr. Krusz at Mkrusz@psd202.org
- The student athlete is responsible for acquiring a minimum of two (2) letters of recommendation, with one or more written by a coach. Additional letters of recommendation are optional and may be included. These letters must be emailed DIRECTLY to Mr. Krusz at Mkrusz@psd202.org
- If any part of the application does not provide enough space for your response, you may create a Word document to complete your full answer and email it to Mr. Krusz at Mkrusz@psd202.org
- All sections of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline, which is Friday, April 23, 2021 at 9pm CST. Your essay and letters of recommendation must be emailed to Mr. Krusz by this deadline as well.
- Scholarship winners will be announced in May.
Only fully completed applications will be considered. It is the student athlete’s responsibility to complete each of the application requirements.
Application Google Link: https://forms.gle/BEPmjZvSbk6XzmNC8
1. Applicant must be a graduating student in good standing at PCHS.
2. Applicant must be enrolled or committed to attend a vocational/technical school, junior college, or university immediately following their senior year.
3. Applicant must have participated as an athlete, student trainer, or team manager for at least one (1) IHSA sanctioned sport.
4. Applicant must have participated in four (4) seasons of IHSA sanctioned sports in their athletic career in high school. (Note: Cheer & Poms are recognized to have two (2) seasons each year, fall/winter.)
5. Applicant must have demonstrated sportsmanship and leadership while involved in high school athletics.
6. The parent or legal guardian of the applicant has been a paid member of the PCHS Booster Club during each year of the student athlete’s enrollment at PCHS.
7. Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on PCHS 5.0 scale).
8. In addition to completing the application, the applicant must provide a 350-word typed essay, and two (2) letters of recommendation by the due date. One letter must be from a coach. The essay and letters must be emailed to Mr. Krusz at Mkrusz@psd202.org no later than April 23, 2021 at 9pm CST.
**If you have any questions please email our Booster Club Scholarship Committee at email@example.com
4/23/2021 2:02 PM
There are no current announcements.