Ridgewood Athletic Spectator Registration
SPECTATOR PROTOCOL AND GUIDELINES FOR ATHLETIC EVENTS
Spectators will be allowed to attend events per the guidance of the
INDOOR COMPETITIONS (Boys & Girls Volleyball & Wrestling)
- Per IHSA guidance, indoor contests are limited to a capacity of 50 fans. As a result, only immediate household members or guardians of Ridgewood students are permitted to attend events held indoors at Ridgewood High School. Each indoor athlete is allowed two guests.
- Parents/guardians will need to register to attend our home indoor and outdoor contests. Registration is required to be completed 24 hours prior to the home contest. The registration link is:
- Spectators will be distanced from participants/competitions in compliance with current IDPH guidelines.
- Spectators may only enter campus for indoor events through Door #12.
- Spectators must proceed and process through the check-in area upon entering the school building.
- Spectators must adhere to social distancing (six feet) and wear masks at all times regardless of vaccination status.
- Spectators should not arrive earlier than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Ridgewood Spectators will not be permitted to attend away competitions for sports conducted indoors.
- All fans are required to vacate the school property within 10 minutes of the conclusion of the contest.
OUTDOOR STADIUM COMPETITIONS (Football, Boys Soccer, Track & Field, Girls Soccer) Baseball & Softball - TBA
- Per IHSA guidance, outdoor athletic contests will be limited to 20%
- Immediate household members or guardians of both home and visiting athletes are permitted to attend. outdoor events hosted by Ridgewood High School (not to exceed spectator capacity listed above).
- Spectators may only enter events via designated field entrances.
- Spectators must self-verify they are symptom free and have a temperature below 100.4 prior to attending events.
- Spectators should not arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
TICKETS/ADMISSION TO OUTDOOR HOME CONTESTS
- Visiting fans will be provided with a ticket for entry to games hosted at Ridgewood High School. Tickets will be distributed by each respective opponent’s athletic office. Visiting guests will be asked to sign in on the provided guest list upon entering the stadium.
- Home/Ridgewood Football Fans. Each player, dancer, and cheerleader will be allowed to bring a maximum of four guests (immediate family or current RHS students only) to each home contest. All guests must be pre-registered by the athlete, dancer, or cheerleader to attend our home indoor and outdoor contests. Registration is required to be completed 24 hours prior to the home contest. The registration link is:
- The concession stand will not be open.
- No admission fee to our home contests.
- Restrooms are located just inside the “Home of the Rebels” entrance - west side of the school building.
- Tickets/attendance at away indoor contests will not be permitted (per indoor attendance guideline).
- Tickets/attendance at away outdoor contests will follow the host school policies. Information regarding these policies will be provided as it is received by the host school.
5/29/2021 5:47 PM