Fall Sports 2020
Registration for Fall Sports are now open!! Fall Sports this year are limited to: Boys' & Girls' Cross Country, Boys' and Girls' Golf, Girls' Swim & Dive, and Girls' Tennis. Start
8/29/2020 8:41 PM
SEHS Athletic and Activities Offerings
Please click on the following link to learn about what SEHS has to offer.
10/7/2020 5:15 PM
There are no current announcements.
BOYS TRACK | Varsity
Good day to our track and field community!
Parent meeting February 25th at 6:30pm in the Commons
AS YOU REGISTER athletes please read the following… DAY ONE OF PRACTICE IS MONDAY JAN 21st....Make up for this day will be on Thursday after practice. No athletes can participate without a fee, form or PHYSICAL.
1. OUR KEY VALUES ARE
- DETERMINATION/attention to detail
- HARD WORK/consistency
2. The 2020 track and field season will begin at 3pm in B100 WITH AN ALL TEAM MEETING. ATTENDANCE AT THE MEETING ON JAN 21ST IS MANDATORY. Athletes will be assigned a locker. Practice on DAY ONE should be over at 5pm.
3. All athletes must have a physical on file at the school by FRIDAY January 17TH in order to be able to begin practices.
4. WORKOUTS START TUESDAY JAN 22nd!!
5. PRACTICES will be MON through SAT. We will have meets on a very focused schedule.
6. PREPARE PREPARE PREPARE- All athletes should bring shorts, winter training clothes and a t-shirt to practice in as well as GOOD running shoes ON DAY ONE. DO NOT WEAR 'nike free' types shoes during INDOOR, Jan through March. The only results we get from those shoes are shin splints. Grab a nice pair of trainers.
7. PRACTICE TIMES AND DAYS will be handed out at the first meeting. Track and field is THE LONGEST season.
8. Our first week will be an ‘explanation week’ focused on creating a TEAM environment and proper technique. We also look to get an idea of what type of athlete each individual will be based on abilities and what *the athlete* wants to do.
9. To ensure that you perform at the highest level possible at the last meet during EACH year, including YOUR senior year, WE will always work to build individuals with strong character, who always make the best decisions possible. That strong character comes from being DISCIPLINED, focused on PREPARATION, always being YOUR BEST and putting the TEAM FIRST. If you as an athlete follow our team rules and perform at your best day in and day out the above will be a rewarding high school experience!!
ATTENDANCE by a parent/guardian IS NEEDED. If this is your athletes FIRST sport for high school ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY for the parent and student.