WINTER ATHLETIC SEASON TRYOUT INFORMATION
Please click on the link for the Winter Athletic Season Tryout Information. Reminder that all students must be registered on 8to18 AND have an updated phyical on file in order to tryout. Physicals are good for 395 days. Please contact the Athletic Office if you have any questions.
Sophomore, Junior, & Seniors upload your physical to Laserfiche. Click here.
11/16/2021 9:15 PM
Fall Sports Spectator Information
The Stagg Athletic Department welcomes all spectators to our contests this year. Please be aware that we will be following the IHSA "Return to Athletics" plan. This plan will be modified as recommendations come out through the IHSA, CDC, IDPH, and D230.
- At this time ALL persons must wear a mask at all times.
- Spectators: Please remain socially distant and wear a mask. Spectators are allwoed to travel to away contests unless otherwise informed.
Outdoor Sports and Activities
- Masks are optional and not required by athletes, coaches, or spectators.
- Spectators must remain socially distant. Spectators are allwoed to travel to away contests unless otherwise informed.
- If required, please wear the mask appropriately with the nose and mouth covered. Failure to wear the mask may result in removal from the contest.
- Please exit immediately after the event. No gathering.
- If you are not feeling well and/or are experiencing any of the COVID symptoms, please do not attend.
We will attempt to livestream all events. Please visit Stagg High School Live Stream: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkE5fF_lVFBJ6hq3Eua_2g
Thank you for your cooperation and we are looking forward to a great season of Charger Athletics! GO CHARGERS!!!
11/6/2021 6:51 PM
News and Announcements
There are no current news and announcements