- 2017 NLCC Leadership Conference Registration
- Concussion Info
- DailyHerald Newspaper
- District 118 Homepage
- Hazing Informational Video "Dying to Belong"
- IHSA Drug Testing Policy
- IHSA Official Website
- IHSA Physical Examination Form
- IHSA Post-Season Assignment Video
- Lake County News Sun Prep Sports
- NCAA Official Homepage
- NCAA Prospective College Student-Athletes
- STUDENT RELEASE FORM - AWAY GAMES
- The Weather Channel
- Wauconda HS
- Wauconda Park District
REMINDER - STUDENT HEALTH CERTIFICATION
PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMPLETE THE STUDENT HEALTH CERTIFICATION FORM BY 2 PM EACH DAY
In accordance with the ISBE guidance, please complete this form daily before your child can participate in any athletics/activities.
If you answer NO to all of the questions, your child/ren is/are ALLOWED TO attend athletics/activities.
** IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. YOUR CHILD/REN CANNOT COME TO ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES.*
11/7/2020 3:33 PM