Wheaton Warrenville South High School
The mission of the Wheaton Warrenville South Athletic Department is to uphold the tradition of Tiger Pride in which coaches, parents, school and community work together to support student-athletes. Through these efforts, we encourage academic success, nurture healthy lifestyles, foster the development of character and establish relationships that last a lifetime.
As members of Community Unit School District 200, the DuKane Conference and the Illinois High School Association, we believe:
- The Tiger coaching staff will, first and foremost, encourage, promote and support the involvement of our student-athletes in all Wheaton Warrenville South athletic and activity programs throughout the course of the academic year.
- Coaches and student-athletes should demonstrate and display a high level of character while in schools, on the playing field and in the community.
- Coaches, student-athletes, spectators and parents should demonstrate exemplary sportsmanship at all times and expect it from those around them.
- Knowing and understanding the tradition and history of Wheaton Warrenville South High School and its athletic programs is an important piece of the extracurricular experience.
- Appropriate parental and community involvement in athletics is crucial to the success of our programs.
- We are responsible for nurturing the academic, emotional, physical and moral well being of all student-athletes.
- By definition, athletics have a competitive component and we will strive to do so at the highest level possible.