2020-21 Dance Team Tryout Information
5/30/2020 5:23 PM
2020-21 CHEER TRYOUT INFORMATION
Anyone that is interested in trying out for tiger cheer for the 2020-2021 season we are still hoping to do in person tryouts June 1st or after. For the time being check out these videos for practicing the cheer and dance which you can find under Resourses on left hand side. If you have tumbling or stunting experience please email any past videos or questions to Emili.firstname.lastname@example.org
6/6/2020 6:14 PM
- The Tiger coaching staff will, first and foremost, encourage, promote and support the involvement of our student-athletes in all Wheaton Warrenville South athletic and activity programs throughout the course of the academic year.
- Coaches and student-athletes should demonstrate and display a high level of character while in schools, on the playing field and in the community.
- Coaches, student-athletes, spectators and parents should demonstrate exemplary sportsmanship at all times and expect it from those around them.
- Knowing and understanding the tradition and history of Wheaton Warrenville South High School and its athletic programs is an important piece of the extracurricular experience.
- Appropriate parental and community involvement in athletics is crucial to the success of our programs.
- We are responsible for nurturing the academic, emotional, physical and moral well being of all student-athletes.
- By definition, athletics have a competitive component and we will strive to do so at the highest level possible.